Sunday 22 May 2011

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog about my on-line and mobile scrapbooking store (and more!).

I look forward to bringing you lots of creative moments and sharing in your creativity. I have been teaching scrapbooking and cardmaking classes since 2006, have been stamping since 1995 and co-owned a retail brick and mortar scrapbooking, stamping and papercrafting store for the last 3 years.  I will now be bringing you the best there is in the papercrafting world  through Scrapbook Essentials BC. I welcome your comments and suggestions.  What brands are your favorites?  What is your papercrafting passion?  Let me know so I can better assist you with your papercrafting needs!

Pictured is my daughter J'Naya and myself.  My husband Keith will also be helping with Scrapbook Essentials BC!

Yours creatively~

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment