Monday 30 May 2011

BasicGrey papers available for purchase

My on-line store and website are in the process.  However, it is going to still be a couple of weeks until it is up and live on the internet.

In the meantime, I am going to start to reveal products that I have available for purchase.  If you are on my e-mail distribution list, you will receive an order form via e-mail.  As the picture file of the order form is so large, I am posting product pictures on my blog for now.  Once my website goes live, the pictures of all of the products will be on my on-line store portion of the website.

This post shows you the BasicGrey papers available right now.  Each picture shows both sides of each paper.  The name of the paper is to the bottom right of each picture.

lauderdale - clearwater

lauderdale - clambake

lauderdale - sun glow

sweet threads - ruffled mini

sweet threads - must have

sweet threads - spring tote

Here are 6 different BasicGrey double-sided 12X12 papers from the Lauderdale and Sweet Threads collections.   There will be coordinating solid Bazzill cardstock available for these papers in the next few weeks.

If you are not on my e-mail list and would like the order form, please e-mail me at sbebc@shaw.ca   My prices are VERY competitive!  Payment at this time is by cash or cheque.  Once my on-line store goes live, payments by MasterCard and VISA will also be accepted and a possibility of debit cards.  This will all be announced on the website.

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment