Wednesday 20 July 2011

Monthly Memories

I am just posting quickly tonight.  I promised that I would have a picture of the Monthly Memories "Masculine" double layout up on my blog, so here it is.  "Monthly Memories" is an Instructional get together that usually takes place once a month where 1 double 12X12 layout is completed.  The Monthly Memories this month is 3 double 12X12 layouts (6- 12X12 pages in total) as I am catching up on May, June and July.
Here is the double "Masculine" 12X12 layout.

We will be using lots of new products, an assortment of Tim Holtz Sizzix dies, distressing, glimmer mist, altering metal embellishments and more....(hey, I even raided my husband's workshop for products!).

Contact me if you would like to attend:  Saturday July 30th from 10-5pm.  Please bring your Basic kit plus your lunch.    sbebc@shaw.ca

Hope you will be able to join us!

Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment