Sunday 12 June 2011

The LOGO!

Hello Scrapping and Stamping friends!

This evening and into the wee hours of the morning (yes, until 1:45am), my friend Nigel and I designed the logo for my business.  Let me know what you think!  You don't know how excited I was to create this.  This is my version....and Nigel made his version.  It was quite hilarious as it was like we were in a designing contest!

Well, from here on in, you will see this logo.....in your e-mails, on documents that I produce, on business cards, labels....and the list goes on.

If you are on my e-mail distribution list, there will be a complete document of all of the product I have in stock.  Thank you to all of my members who joined me today.  They had the first sneak peeks at the new product arrivals.  Although the product was minimal, the response was good and the best part is that there is more on the way.

Happy crafting (and designing too)!

Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment